Khoa MMT&TT chuyển đến các bạn sinh viên thông tin chương trình thực tập tại PwC Việt Nam.
Thời gian nhận hồ sơ từ 1/8/2017 đến 10/09/2017.
Thông tin chi tiết các bạn xem tại nội dung bên dưới và file đính kèm Flyer_ Internship 2018 v4
Our Internship Programme provides undergraduates with the opportunity to experience work life at PwC and gain insight into the working world.
If you’re in your final year of an undergraduate degree, or you just completed your study and seek for opportunity to get experience in real working life, our internship programme offers an opportunity to build your skills and confidence.
You’ll work on client projects for three months to give you the best insight into what we do really matters – to our clients, the economy and the wider community. And, you’ll build networks with your colleagues and peer group, through our client focused internship challenge.
This is also a platform for the Firm to evaluate highly motivated young people who may potentially join us as official staff.
Internship recruitment programme 2018
We are offering internship opportunities to final year students at both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City offices in the following Line of Services:
- Ho Chi Minh City: Assurance intern, IT risk assurance intern, Tax intern & Advisory intern
- Hanoi: Assurance intern & IT risk assurance intern
When & how to apply
- You will be taken to our online application system by access to this link.
- Each candidate can create no more than one application form. Please also make sure you check your application carefully before submitting.
- We receive applications from 1 August to 10 September 2017.
- On boarding: Mid-December 2017 (tentative)
What we’re looking for
- Final year students or recent graduates with a relevant major (Accounting, Economics, Finance, Commerce, Banking, Foreign Trade or law, Information Technology, …)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Vietnamese
- Self-motivated, committed and confident
- Able to rise to the challenges of participating in intensive on-the-job training, managing work responsibilities and client relationships
- Good command of Japanese, Korean or Chinese would be a plus
If you have any questions or inquiries, please contact our Recruitment Team via:
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- hotlines: +84 (0)24 3946 2248 (Hanoi) | +84 (0)28 3824 0112 (Ho Chi Minh City)