Khoa Mạng máy tính và Truyền thông chuyển các bạn sinh viên thông tin tuyển dụng System Administrator và Web Manager tại trường Quốc tế Nam Sài Gòn (từ anh Nguyễn Trọng Đăng Trình – Cựu sinh viên khóa 2007 – Khoa MMT&TT – UIT)
Các bạn quan theo dõi thông tin yêu cầu sau và có thể tham gia ứng tuyển với liên hệ đã được cung cấp dưới đây, ưu tiên sinh viên UIT:
1. ICT System Administrator
Job Summary: The System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure.
Reports to: Technology Director
The responsibilities of the System Administrator include:
- Deploy and maintain business-critical servers based on service architectural needs, using tools to help automate processes and make systems more manageable, available, and secure;
- Configure, manage and backup the VMWare virtual infrastructure (vSphere, VMWare ESXI, and the SAN);
- Monitor and audit hardware, operating system, application, and service logs and metrics for performance issues using centralized tools;
- Learn about and share knowledge of current and emerging technologies to improve efficiency of systems administration;
- Develop and maintain accurate documentation for operational, installation, deployment and configuration procedures;
- Monitor and fine-tune network software/hardware and web services to ensure optimum systems performance, and highlights potential issues;
- Stays current with technological developments in systems administration technology and recommends ways for SSIS to take advantage of new technology.
- Prepare, maintain and execute where necessary, the disaster recovery plans for the systems managed by IT Services;
- Configure, monitor and perform backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media;
- Prepare training material and delivers support training to the ICT team when required;
- Collaborate with colleagues to fulfill and improve delivery of IT services;
- Participate in projects identified by the ICT Director to support the information technology objectives of SSIS;
- Prepared to work overtime on-site and be on-call over a 24/7 shift whenever demands require.
As well as an in depth knowledge of technology, the following attributes are expected of the System Administrator:
- Good problem solver
- Good at organizing and multitasking
- Able to explain technical problems in a simple terms
- Works well with people
- Lifelong learner – dedication to continually update knowledge
2. Web Manager
Job Summary: Plans and manages activities and projects that support SSIS web services. Provides leadership and direction in planning, developing, and maintaining the SSIS web environment. Responsible for the exploration, implementation, testing and maintenance of new technology. Directs solutions to functional and technical problems. Researches, selects, implements and maintains Web-based applications integrated with a variety of data sources. Provides strategic direction and leadership for project management, customer service processes, and software selection and support.
Reports to: Technology Director
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
- Works cooperatively with the Technology Director, colleagues in the IT Department, and the greater school community to develop strategic and tactical plans to facilitate and coordinate the delivery of Web services. Coordinates, develops, and implements project plans to deliver these services. Maintains open communication with other technology teams and planning committees to assure efficient processes are implemented and to coordinate projects with overlapping responsibilities.
- Provides direction, leadership, and coordination for web services deployment outside of the IT Department.
- Tracks and tests new technology and new techniques. Establishes procedures to support research and development activities to determine the suitability of new technology and procedures to the SSIS environment.
- Assures that Web server software, database software, and operating systems are at current revision levels and ensures acceptable levels of performance and access for Web systems, databases, and operating systems.
- Monitors performance and behavior of SSIS web services to prevent security and reliability issues.
- Assists with plans, procedures, and activities to support business recovery when problems occur. This task includes such things as backup and restoration procedures, vendor agreements, data retention and restoration planning.
- Stays current with technological developments and management practices, which involves reading publications, subscribing to internet lists, attending conferences and workshops, and meeting with colleagues.
* Lương bổng và quyền lợi:
- Lương thưởng hấp dẫn vì là môi trường Quốc Tế
- Cơ hội được học tập rất lớn với người nước ngoài, làm việc trực tiếp với sếp người Mỹ
- Được hỗ trợ một khoảng kinh phí hằng năm để đi học, phát triển bản thân, thậm chí đi nước ngoài.
- Nghỉ phép: 18 ngày/năm khi mới vào, sẽ tăng hằng năm. Mình bây giờ được nghỉ 24 ngày / năm, tha hồ tung tăng.
- Bảo hiểm xã hội của nhà nước + Bảo hiểm tư nhân do công ty hỗ trợ.
- Làm việc từ 7:30 sáng tới 4h chiều.
* Thời gian phỏng vấn:
- Vị trí System Administrator sẽ phỏng vấn ngay từ hôm nay và làm việc trong tháng 6 hoặc càng sớm càng tốt
- Vị trí Web Manager thì có thể tới tháng 9-12 mới cần phỏng vấn, nhưng tốt nhất là nộp hồ sơ ngay bây giờ.